Hi. My name is Dimitar Makariev.
- Over two decades of professional experience in Java and Spring technology
- Master of Science in Applied Mathematics
- Specialized in designing and developing complex, scalable, and distributed web systems, using agile methodologies, microservices, cloud computing, and domain driven design
- Developed an expert system for the privacy domain space with a rule engine and a knowledge base with an AI inference engine that calculates the risk and completeness score of the assessments
- Worked as an independent consultant in the San Francisco Bay Area for several years, leading and influencing the architecture of various enterprise projects
According to Malcolm Gladwell, becoming an expert requires 10,000 hours of practice. That means working 40 hours a week for 5 years. I have done that and more, and I have learned from some of the best minds in the industry. I can confidently say that I am an expert.
- For more details, you can check my resume
- Connect with me on LinkedIn https://linkedin.com/in/dmakariev.
- Follow me on Twitter @dmakariev.
I would love to hear from you, so please don’t hesitate to fill out the form below and send me a message.